Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Together-Simple Plan

Here you go momma! Happy song!

This song, "Happy Together," has been remade a few times. It's originally by The Turtles. For some reason, the Beatles decided to remake the song, even though both versions of the song sound the same to me . . .(not a Beatles fan myself). In 2003, Simple Plan rocked the song out for the Disney movie starrig Lindsey Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis.






I, myself, can't really decide which version of the song is better, while I appreciate the rocker touch to the newer song, and it is more my taste, the original has more charm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the second version better...the first song is kinda abonoxsious....i don't it's werider...

~EP

Kit-Kat said...

WHOOOOA there's something way weird aboutt hat song . . . that isn't the version I have on my computer. They like, sped it up. I'll fix it . . .

Anonymous said...

huh?

~EP